Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowball Sentence

The following are two snowball sentences from Dmitri A. Borgmann's book Language on Vacation: An Olio of Orthographical Oddities (1965). Each word is one letter longer than the last.

"I am not very happy acting pleased whenever prominent scientists overmagnify intellectual enlightenment."

"I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting; nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality, counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications' incomprehensibleness."

Can you come up with a longer one?

1 comment:

  1. I will give it a go first.

    "I am the best apple picker Armando acquired yesterday", ejaculated were-she-wolf Aethelthryth belligerently.

    I know this is really bad but it works. Can you do me one better?

    ReplyDelete